Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Cato the Younger

Chest protector harness suggestions

LRZ    122

Ray/Razzer, I'm interested in your harness with the additional 3". Can you provide a link? On your web site, I see only the folder.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Razzer    99

I will entertain a 1 color logo that can be redrawn quickly or a vector file..

Ray

Dbellyflop    47

Got mine today. 

Looks great. 

Thanks @Razzer

I'll put up a picture as soon as I get to a computer. 

harness.jpg

Edited by Dbellyflop
add photo
  • Like 2

csabo17    27

Razz sent you an email. I was looking for a df but if your is the same then im all for helping a fellow umpire empire member. Plus the custom name on the back is awesome. 

Can anyone who has one tell me how hard or easy it was to replace. 

Razzer    99
2 hours ago, csabo17 said:

Razz sent you an email. I was looking for a df but if your is the same then im all for helping a fellow umpire empire member. Plus the custom name on the back is awesome. 

I replied to your email Christopher

It is easy to change out...nothing to cause you any problems

Thanks

Dbellyflop    47
7 hours ago, csabo17 said:

@csabo17 Took me all of 5 minutes to replace.  I have a new/ grey Douglas CP. Just threading through the buckles..... Took a few times to get the upper straps adjusted to the right length....

• Like 1

csabo17    27
8 hours ago, Dbellyflop said:

@csabo17 Took me all of 5 minutes to replace.  I have a new/ grey Douglas CP. Just threading through the buckles..... Took a few times to get the upper straps adjusted to the right length....

Thanks guys. I ordered it last night. Looking forward to it 

Umpire_ar    37
I am looking forward to getting my hand on one of razzer's harness's I look forward to his reply to my email.

He was quick with my reply and invoice. I too look forward to getting my harness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razzer    99

Anyone looking for a harness can email me directly 

rbumpire37@gmail.com

Ray

• Like 1

MadMax    1,216

If asked to rate the 3 existing Flex-style replacement harnesses, it would be:

1. @Razzer's ULFH "RayFlex"

2. The Force3 "NewFlex" – the reason you're getting this is because you're on a tight (oh the pun!) budget, and/or you've got a Force3 UnEqual CP, and/or you cannot get ahold of Ray so as to order a RayFlex. $20 is easier on some guys to stomach than $30.

2.1. The All-Star DeltaFlex – if you're spending the extra $8, you may as well get the RayFlex for $2 more, with its longer straps and personalized embellishment. Or, you have an All-Star System 7 CP... or a Douglas, which the DeltaFlex really seems to pair with rather elegantly, and make it seem like you're not wearing a CP at all.

Notice, good readers, where the changes and updates are coming from – 2 companies and a one-man shop utterly committed to baseball and the advancement of protection. The Big W corporation doesn't care to, and can't innovate to, make an update to a product they've sat on for over 10 years. In the same vein, the smaller multisport companies (of which my own favored name-that-rhymes-with-Putt is one) cannot be bothered to make updates because they are on such a shoestring profit-margin, they cannot entertain the idea of upgrading their product beyond the bare minimum essentials.

Thing is, making the optimum fit of your CP is an essential.

• Like 2

udbrky    240

How is Razzer's harness with the Force 3 v2? Is it better than the standard F3 harness?

Razzer    99

My harness is on a few v2 and most guys who upgraded to the v2 just switched my harness over. Some bought a new one.

• Like 2

csabo17    27
On 1/21/2016 at 11:18 PM, Razzer said:

I make my own and offer custom name or small logo for $25.00 plus shipping

I also give the customer extra harness length for the neck and waist to make it perfect how they want it to fix.

You also have a choice of elastic or webbing...IMO the elastic is way better than the nylon webbing and it makes the fit better

cu 1.jpg

Plus one for raz. I bought one a while back from him. Best upgrade ive made to my gear. Fits perfect, requires no adjustments during the game. And the customization always makes people do a double take and ask where I got it done at. 

• Like 1

wolfe_man    59

I love my ULFH harness from Razzer.  Great product!  I still can't believe how much better the fit is on my WV Platinum when compared to the junk harness it came with from the factory.  Razzer's harness offers a much better fit & feel - plus, it stays up where it's supposed to now!

Radie 88    21
On 3/13/2017 at 2:18 PM, Razzer said:

Anyone looking for a harness can email me directly 

rbumpire37@gmail.com

Ray

Got to wait a few weeks to order. But I've been looking forward to it for months.. been following you on FB for a good while... Still want that hat with the normal UmpLife logo on it. 

• Like 2

Lumburger    2

Received my harness it went on easy as pie side straps were longer then stock, thank goodness. Able to get it adjusted fast and smooth.  My cp is the west vest platinum. I got the all elastic straps. I look forward to getting more items once the season starts.

thank you ray

Chad

• Like 1

Mr Ump    156

Been wearing my WVG for 13 years...added TW pads 2 years ago. Upgraded to an All Star harness 3 years ago (an improvement) and last year switched to a Ray Brownlee ULFH and the WVGTW never has fit better. Order your harness immediately if you want your chest protector snug....

• Like 2