Register or Sign In to remove these ads
Thunderheads

Transaction Experience Thread

Pleasant transactions with @JoHart10 and @LittleBlue this week.  Bought from JoHart10 and sold to LittleBlue.   Also, @Jimurray proved to be a great guy this week!

Thank you all for your business - I wholly recommend all of you. 

FYI - if you need a nice mask - talk to @JoHart10.  He has several at very fair pricing.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Outstanding transaction with @ofhs93.  Was in his neck of the woods yesterday and he delivered!!  Literally.  He brought the shirts to our location.  A fellow umpire and I took 4 shirts off of his hands.

• Like 1

Thanks @Razzerfor the outstanding harnesses! I'm so happy I outfitted all of my protectors with them, or I wouldn't have wanted to wear them after wearing the first one! Thanks again!

• Like 2

Allow me to echo the sentiments on the harness supplied by @Razzer.

Everything about the transaction was fantastic, including, of course,  the customized /personalized harness for my Platinum CP.

• Like 2

Great transaction with Razzer for a new CP harness. Quick production & delivery! And like the customization. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, geez... it seems that everyone is already coming on here and saying how awesome the UmpLife CP harness from @Razzer is.... Should I bother adding to the litany of praise?

Yeah, I'm gonna..... The harness came personalized exactly as I asked, the straps are plenty long (and I'm a pretty large dude) for my WestVest Platinum (as reportedly the DeltaFlex is not) and comfortable (as is the center triangle), and it seems quite well-made.

I paid him via PayPal last Wednesday, and it arrived one week later (yesterday). I am GREATLY looking forward to getting some work in while wearing this.

Fan-freaking-tastic. THANKS, RAZZER!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another great transaction with@Stk004
.. He got the mask shipped super quick, and I was able to try it out in my last two plates of the year. Always a good transaction with him!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great transaction with @grk17 . He was very helpful in sending pictures and answering several clarifying questions for me. Shipped the next day and arrived a couple days later. 

Add @bluejersey to the list of guys who are awesome to deal with. I just got his 18.5" Wilson Platinum shin guards. They came very well-packed, they came fast, and he made a me a great deal. Thanks, man!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.