Happy B-Day to me... Honey thanks for the Force3 Ultimate Shin Guards!

Mudisfun
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3158 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

So my wife asked that awesome question... what do you want for your b-day? Well new shin guards of course! 

Our association had an event a week or so back which @Grayhawk attended and I had the chance to try on the pair he is selling... If I was 3 inches taller he would have made the sale but it was not to be. The good part of this failed try on was my wife seeing the products and how much Steve and I both liked the guards. Boys and their toys so to speak.

Well bottom line is just placed the order for the 16.5" version and now I am eagerly awaiting my new toys! Cannot wait! 

• Like 2

So my wife asked that awesome question... what do you want for your b-day? Well new shin guards of course! 

Our association had an event a week or so back which @Grayhawk attended and I had the chance to try on the pair he is selling... If I was 3 inches taller he would have made the sale but it was not to be. The good part of this failed try on was my wife seeing the products and how much Steve and I both liked the guards. Boys and their toys so to speak.

Well bottom line is just placed the order for the 16.5" version and now I am eagerly awaiting my new toys! Cannot wait! 

Very good investment.

So far so good... Don't have any games scheduled right this second so no need to pay for expedited shipping. I took August off and thankfully so... Has been fairly warm here lately. Broke 100 at my office in Anaheim this afternoon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far so good... Don't have any games scheduled right this second so no need to pay for expedited shipping. I took August off and thankfully so... Has been fairly warm here lately. Broke 100 at my office in Anaheim this afternoon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

111 in Indio.

So got home from work last night to find the Elves had been by and left the favorite brown box at the door.

I love gear opening day! Shins look great and I am just dying to try them out!