Team Wendy Padding for a 15" Douglas (chest only)

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3184 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey all .....

Well, .....I did it, and I gave it a shot, but ....... I MUCH prefer the Douglas padding compared to the TW padding.  I had my Douglas TW retrofitted but as you can see, ... I don't really like it, so .......here it is up for grabs.   This TW retrofit is only for the chest portion (not the shoulder cups).  I wore the TW's w/ the Douglas about 6 times (at the most)

Again, this is for the retrofit TW padding only that will fit a 15" Douglas.   PM me, ....  Paypal only (friends & family) 

$110 + shipping or, make a reasonable offer

Edited by Thunderheads
  • Like 1

What was it you didn't like?

​good question ......

to clarify, it's not that I don't like it ...I just much prefer the OE Douglas padding better.  MUCH lighter, more washable, and cooler, and, ...not really that much more thick .... 
it's just a preference ....

• 2 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3184 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.