Unimpressive brain trauma is my speciality now

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3287 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

So yesterday when I got to work, the main doors were locked. So I went around to the windows to get my boss's attention and I leaned too far forward and smashed my face into the glass. I rebounded backwards, laid there for a moment, and finally thought "Well, I got her attention."

Twenty minutes later as I'm stocking picture frames, I realize that I'm sick to my stomach, dizzy, and my head hurts, yet I still go to softball practice and get even worse.

This is brilliant. I keep jostling my brain in the most pathetic ways possible.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RK:

Have you had a Dr. Check you out?

They said take it real easy for a week and then see how I feel.

I know that you already came up one additional use of your HSM...disciplining misbehaving coaches.

Maybe you should wear your HSM 24/7 ....haw

Seriously though...take care of yourself.

You are literally the only one who still talks about that, ya oversteamed piece of broccoli. :wave:

I know that you already came up one additional use of your HSM...disciplining misbehaving coaches.

You are literally the only one who still talks about that, ya oversteamed piece of broccoli. :wave:

That's a phenomenal piece of oversteamed broccoli, to you.

And it is still the funniest umpire/coach story that I've ever heard.

I won't let it fall into obscurity and the story gets better with each telling...what are friends for.

That's a phenomenal piece of oversteamed broccoli, to you.

And it is still the funniest umpire/coach story that I've ever heard.

I won't let it fall into obscurity and the story gets better with each telling...what are friends for. I thought friends were for telling the media all GOOD things about each other when they're in SI or Referee Magazine-don't mention my Doc Marten's on the field either and I'll get you some tickets to a Rangers game on a day when they're NOT playing the Mariners.