April's Fools ?

ricka56
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2939 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I got a few minor complaints, but I did have a link at the Bottom (top) of the page to flip it back, but apparently some people didn't see that.

I've got a plan for my next April fools prank already... but then again I may recycle one from the past... :insertevillaughhere:

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Indeed, well played.

And a nice morning reminder to keep a raised eyebrow and a wary disposition today.

(Although I still remember Gmail was announced on April Fool's Day)

If there are any Howard Stern fans out there (me being one of them), that Brony crap is real.  F'n sick/weird people out there.  But I digress....

33 minutes ago, urout17 said:

If there are any Howard Stern fans out there (me being one of them), that Brony crap is real.  F'n sick/weird people out there.  But I digress....

All I can think is "in m'judgement"

I love the niche demographic you are going for here Warren. People get real excited about umpiring but perhaps even more so about My Little Pony (at least, that's what I hear). Put them both together, and I think you are truly on to something.