How Many Umpire-Empire Members Have You Worked a Game With or Met in Person?

Majordave
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2764 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Gotta update my own topic.

First, I forgot a member that I actually recruited to the site, Ironman. Helluva umpire in Missouri. Moving to Chicago area for work as we speak.

Second, had the distinct pleasure of meeting and dining with our esteemed member Grayhawk this weekend while he was in KC area visiting his family. Thoroughly enjoyed his stories and insights.

Hopefully I'll be able to continue traveling and meeting fellow members and hopefully working games with them this next year.

Gotta update my own topic.

First, I forgot a member that I actually recruited to the site, Ironman. Helluva umpire in Missouri. Moving to Chicago area for work as we speak.

Second, had the distinct pleasure of meeting and dining with our esteemed member Grayhawk this weekend while he was in KC area visiting his family. Thoroughly enjoyed his stories and insights.

Hopefully I'll be able to continue traveling and meeting fellow members and hopefully working games with them this next year.

@Majordave, it was great meeting you as well.  My stories can't hold a candle to yours!

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Rulekeep said:

Rise, thread, rise. 

@Stk004 and I kicked it at Safeco last weekend but only one of us at a time would smile, apparently. (Sidenote: WTH I'm short.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If you look closely you see a man who's not in the HOF because DH "isn't a real position." 

• Like 1