2014 UEFL Awards: Crew Chief of Year: Ted Barrett

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3451 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

2014 UEFL Awards: Crew Chief of the Year: Ted Barrett (65) [2013 Winner: John Hirschbeck] Voting Results (min. 10%): Ted Barrett (21%), Dale Scott (12%), Joe West (12%). MLB Umpire Ted BarrettTed Barrett is the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League's 2014 crew chief of the year. In his 18th MLB...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

• Like 1

well my father the Ted Barrett fanboy will be glad to see t

2014 UEFL Awards: Crew Chief of the Year: Ted Barrett (65) [2013 Winner: John Hirschbeck]Voting Results (min. 10%): Ted Barrett (21%), Dale Scott (12%), Joe West (12%).MLB Umpire Ted BarrettTed Barrett is the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League's 2014 crew chief of the year. In his 18th MLB...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

The dude is cool.  Been a fan for a while.