Another FAKE Nike on ebay

the_umpire
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3521 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm gonna call someone out!!!

I believe it is fake as well.  And something is very fishy about this.  Look at the name on the Ebay auction.  It is baseballislife2810.  If you look in the "Buy, Sell, & Trade" forum, you can see someone named baseballislife2810 searching for a "Titanium" +POS mask.  I private messaged this guy because I have a Zero Gravity (grey in color) but he didn't want it because it wasn't titanium colored.  He told me that Dan from +POS was selling him a brand new titanium colored mask for 35 bucks.  I think he took that mask, threw some NIKE pads on it, and put it on ebay.  To me, it looks like he got his 35 dollar frame from +POS, and put it on ebay as a NIKE.  

• Like 1

That is comical.  If you zoom in on both of the "V's" on each ear, you will see that they are not uniform.  One is flush with the top bar, the other isn't.  A close inspection of that photo with a real Nike mask will point out other differences.  Theres no way this is real.

• Like 1

I'm gonna call someone out!!!

I believe it is fake as well. And something is very fishy about this. Look at the name on the Ebay auction. It is baseballislife2810. If you look in the "Buy, Sell, & Trade" forum, you can see someone named baseballislife2810 searching for a "Titanium" +POS mask. I private messaged this guy because I have a Zero Gravity (grey in color) but he didn't want it because it wasn't titanium colored. He told me that Dan from +POS was selling him a brand new titanium colored mask for 35 bucks. I think he took that mask, threw some NIKE pads on it, and put it on ebay. To me, it looks like he got his 35 dollar frame from +POS, and put it on ebay as a NIKE.

Might be time for another UE ejection!

I think it is bullSH*# that @baseballislife2810 is using this website to perpetrate a fraud on EBAY.  Look at his history.  He has been a member since 2012, and only has seven posts.  All are about trying to get a "titanium" +POS mask.  I also find it funny that the mask doesn't have the harness.   Wouldn't a brand new NIKE mask come with a harness?

• Like 1

Notice how he carefully left the word "titanium" out of the listing or description. Might be extremely difficult to prove it's not a Nike but easy to prove it's not titanium.

• Like 1

Question to baseballislife2810- Is this a TI mask?

Answer- Titanium color steel alloy mask. It's about to be sold for 280. So I'm taking it down in 10-15 mins

Question to baseballislife2810- Is it a Nike?

Answer- Yes

• Like 1