Ump-Attire website

conbo61
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3590 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Hey Guys,  Everyone that had an account with the old website, will also need to create an account with the new site.  With the upgrade in credit card security measures old log ins were not transferred over from the old site.  If you continue to have trouble, contact us at service@ump-attire.com and we will help you set up the new account.  If you lose your log in information, we can reset your password, but we do not have access to the actual password or any of the information saved on your account profile.

• Like 1

Anyone else have trouble logging on to the new site?

They told me they cannot find my email address, but I received their June Special email.

Paul is right but failed to add that the email subscription service and account logins are separate. That is why you got your promotional email but why you will also will need to add a new email/user name and address for an account.

The extra nice thing will be that you'll also be able to store your credit card info (securely and after your first order) and create a wishlist, things you couldn't do with the old login. Sorry about the inconvenience, but I'm hopeful it will be worth it.

The new account signup area is here if you haven't signed up already.

https://www.ump-attire.com/signup.html

Oh, and also with the account login, you'll be able to see your complete order history with your login (effective for orders 5/7/14 or later).

@JimKirk - any possibility that you will ever get the Majestic Therma jacket in black and white again (medium)? 

Unfortunately, this will not be happening for 2015. The black/white Majestic ThermaBase is not a stock item at Majestic so we can't order more unless we order a significant amount - as part of the exclusive deal we had with Majestic. To be honest, we have enough L, XL and 2X to stock one more season - making it not a good business decision to order and sit on several thousand jackets for more than a year. If we were near out of stock of all sizes, then, we certainly could have done that.

Right now, we are out of stock of S, M and have only a handful of 3Xs.

We will re-visit more Majestic ThermBase b/w jackets as an option in around 9 months to a year from now. My best advice is that if anyone wants a Majestic ThermaBase in b/w, and we have your L, XL or 2X size, purchase one (or 2, 3, etc) before the end of 2015 spring season (now for 3Xs).

Having said all of that, we are going to add the Smitty Heavyweight Jacket as an option for late fall 2014. We'll have all sizes there. The Smitty and Honig's brand jackets will be your only choice for that color in medium, unless you were able to grab one used somewhere.

I'm hoping the paypal option is on the new site?! :)

Jeff, the inside scoop is that a PayPal checkout option is in the works on our first round of updates post-launch. :)

Should be available NLT the end of the year, but hopefully sooner. If you're on our email list, we'll notify you as soon as that goes live.

• Like 1

@JimKirk - any possibility that you will ever get the Majestic Therma jacket in black and white again (medium)? 

Unfortunately, this will not be happening for 2015. The black/white Majestic ThermaBase is not a stock item at Majestic so we can't order more unless we order a significant amount - as part of the exclusive deal we had with Majestic. To be honest, we have enough L, XL and 2X to stock one more season - making it not a good business decision to order and sit on several thousand jackets for more than a year. If we were near out of stock of all sizes, then, we certainly could have done that.

We will re-visit more Majestic ThermBase b/w jackets as an option in around 9 months to a year from now. My best advice is that if anyone wants a Majestic ThermaBase in b/w, and we have your L, XL or 2X size, purchase one (or 2, 3, etc) before the end of 2015 spring season (now for 3Xs).

Having said all of that, we are going to add the Smitty Heavyweight Jacket as an option for late fall 2014. We'll have all sizes there. The Smitty and Honig's brand jackets will be your only choice for that color in medium, unless you were able to grab one used somewhere.

Oops not sure what happened here with the double-post. If this were baseball, and this forum were full of umpires (oh wait), you would call BALK!

@JimKirk any possibilities that we will see Force3 products on your site, sooner or later?

Good question. We're certainly open to the idea.

@JimKirk what's holding it from happening?

You sound like a good therapist. Lol. Without sharing details just yet, we are currently looking into several options for adding more umpire equipment brands to our selection.

We'll see what shakes out. Stay tuned.

• Like 3

Jim -

Thanks for the info.  I'll be interested in hearing about how the Smitty compares...I've been up close and personal with both the Majestic and the Honigs, and there is a difference!