I've moved up a step on the ladder!

Rulekeep
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3618 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Well Bull Durham, Major League 1 and Field of Dreams should be on your list of movies to watch.  The first two are rated R so you still gotta wait a couple of years....... hahaha!  I guess that explains why you haven't seen them.

Well Bull Durham, Major League 1 and Field of Dreams should be on your list of movies to watch.  The first two are rated R so you still gotta wait a couple of years....... hahaha!  I guess that explains why you haven't seen them.

I've seen 42. I can handle whatever ML1 and Bull Durham can hand me. No need to wait when tomorrow is Friday and my LL Home Run card has a discount at the movie store.

• 2 weeks later...

@grayhawk I couldn't give a damn about Alaska if there was a gun to my head.

The title of this thread is "I'm working HS now and I brush bases off JUST to annoy every. Other. User. On U-E."

Wrong. Funny, you should know the title because it's your thread, but .... it's "I've moved up a step on the ladder"

Well, you won't anymore if evaluators keep seeing you do this.

Good news, everyone! I just got my first evaluation back from my HS supervisor and it says "Miller is excellent with positioning although has a tendency to daydream and takes pride in the field upon which she works, keeping bases clear and lessening the difficulty of her calls. 

I'm sorry, what were you all saying about being destroyed in the system if I swept bases?

The title of this thread is "I'm working HS now and I brush bases off JUST to annoy every. Other. User. On U-E."

Wrong. Funny, you should know the title because it's your thread, but .... it's "I've moved up a step on the ladder"

Good news, everyone! I just got my first evaluation back from my HS supervisor and it says "Miller is excellent with positioning although has a tendency to daydream and takes pride in the field upon which she works, keeping bases clear and lessening the difficulty of her calls. 

I'm sorry, what were you all saying about being destroyed in the system if I swept bases?

he must have been a softball ump .................

Junior Varsity baseball only, last time I checked. :wave:  :rock

stop daydreaming LOL

stop daydreaming LOL

"Daydreaming" is slang for "not caring about player chirping" honestly....

stop daydreaming LOL

if you say so ....

stop daydreaming LOL

if you say so ....

Don't be jealous of my mad base-brushing skills.  :cool2:

Don't be jealous of my mad base-brushing skills.  :cool2:

@Rulekeep, I know when I brush the plate I point my arse at center field.  What's the right mechanic for brushing bases?

Damned if I know. None of you will tell me. I guess I'm doing it right though-same as plate.

• Like 1