Frank Pulli--condolences to the family

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3863 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my son had a blooper video years ago that had a san diego padre imitating umpires....................he did a Frank Pulli imitation that was right on.......Pulli, was loud and would say Strikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeee TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............the player said Pulli would order dinner the same way..................steakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Condolences to the family...........at home and in uniform....

my son had a blooper video years ago that had a san diego padre imitating umpires....................he did a Frank Pulli imitation that was right on.......Pulli, was loud and would say Strikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeee TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............the player said Pulli would order dinner the same way..................steakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Not Frank. That was Dutch.

Not Frank. That was Dutch.

There you go, my mistake..........its been a long time since I saw it................the player was imitating a lot of MLB umpires calls.......I know Frank was one of them........