Register or Sign In to remove these ads
eagle_12

Reebok field magistrate 2 plate shoes

6 posts in this topic

I've got a pair of reebok plate shoes They are the black/white model, lows, size 14 regular. Never worn other then to make sure they fit. Just never needed to wear them and now looking to getting the Zigs.

Asking $65 plus shipping ($5-10).

Going to put up on EBay on Friday or Saturday.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

For a post 4 years old, this will prob be like trying to catch lightning in a bottle.....is there any hope you never sold these shoes and they're tucked away nicely in a closet ready to be sold????? :blink:

5 minutes ago, Catch18 said:

For a post 4 years old, this will prob be like trying to catch lightning in a bottle.....is there any hope you never sold these shoes and they're tucked away nicely in a closet ready to be sold????? :blink:

A for effort. I think @acpar72 has some. 

9 minutes ago, Catch18 said:

Props for being a new poster that realizes the age of the post. Worst that can happen is either get a no or a no answer.

They went up on eBay and sold.  I just gave away pairs of similar plate and base a couple weeks back to a young new umpire. 

1 person likes this