Thunderheads

UPDATE: SEARCH FIRST, PLEASE

EQUIPMENT FORUM ATTENDEES (primarily new folks)

Warren (Umpire in Chief) works tirelessly to make sure this site is beneficial for everyone.  Please, let's help Warren keep the site clean by utilizing the SEARCH function before asking questions.   Most of what you're going to ask on this forum has "probably" been discussed, sometimes ad nauseum, and re-creating a NEW post on a subject that's been talked to death just clogs the site up with uneccessary threads.

NEWBIES:
First and foremost ...... Welcome! 

Please feel free to ask questions and LEARN,... we're all here for that purpose for sure, HOWEVER .... please make sure the information you're looking for isn't already available to you on the site by doing a simple search before posting a question.  Utilize Google for best results (see the picture posted here )

Google_Search.PNG.fb972580a8b40ed0d6feb0

The attachments below show 1) a sample search for Wilson Mask in the Search area ...this was AFTER I chose the Google option as seen above.   2) I've pasted a still shot of the results (which is only a PORTION) of what comes up.  I'm showing this so you can see what the page looks like.

This information goes for all forums, but happens the most on the equipment board.

Finally, this post is NOT MEANT to be rude or condescending.  It's simply a good way to ensure that information we have on this site is maintained in the same area instead of having great info and answers to common questions scattered all over the place.  Nothing less, nothing more, I promise! :nod: 

Enjoy, and happy reading! :D

searchfunction.2016.2.jpg

searchfunction.2016.3.jpg

Edited by Thunderheads
  • Like 2

Register or Sign In to remove these ads
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By BrianC14
      Does anyone have either of these masks and if so, can you please provide feedback on them?
      Thanks.
    • By rjdakin
      I have seen a bunch of posts inquiring about the +POS Cobra CP. The only information I found online was not good at all. So I went ahead bought one and wanted to share my review with everyone that might interested in purchasing one. Please keep in mind this is my first video review of anything ever. Hope it answers some questions about it. Tha

• By BrianC14
      Just placed an order for the New Balance MU460 plate shoes.   I thought sure that I could squeeze another season out of the original NB 450s, but it's just not possible, as my toes are still swollen 24 hours later from yesterday's game.  
      As information, I ordered from www.ump-attire.com and I will be happy to report back with my review, both here and at Ump-Attire.  Looking forward to some comfort !
    • By Umpire in Chief
      The official on-field shoe for MLB umpires for the 2017 season, the MU460v3 New Balance Umpire Plate Shoes are designed for that extra look of authority with its hi-gloss finish that is easy to clean while maintaining the comfort, breathability and traction you expect in an on-field athletic shoe.
      The redesigned floating instep guard provides advanced features. First, it provides maximum protection where you need it most, on the inside of your feet, without the extra bulk on the outside where you don't. Second, it "releases" from the top making it easier to take on and off and to lace your shoelaces. Third, there is a mesh strap that creates space between your shoe and guard for air to flow.
      This mid-cut style is all-black with MLB logo on the tongue and heel and with NB logo on sole.
      FEATURES
      Dispersion Instep Guard provides more inner foot protection ABZORB® - a blend of Dupont™ Engage® and Isoprene rubber - in heel and forefoot provides superior shock absorption and cushioning throughout the game Strategically placed mesh strap on inside of metatarsal guard that promotes air flow and breathability Guard releases for easy on/off Mid-cut provides greater ankle support Hi-gloss is easy to clean / polishable Snug-fit integrated neoprene sock liner provides additional comfort between foot and hard toe Nubby outsole for enhanced traction 23.1 ounces The official plate shoes for MLB umpires For baseball or softball
    • By Umpire in Chief
      The Force3 Ultimate Umpire Shin Guards are a high quality umpire shin guard made of premium materials including DuPont Kevlar, stainless steel rivets, and high-impact slimline composite buckles.
      The uniqueness of this design is in its lower profile design that uses Kevlar inside the padding that reduces the need for bulkier and/or heavier padding. Therefore, of all lower-profile designs in a double-knee variety, consider this your most protective option.
      FEATURES
      Kevlar layer is laminated into the interior padding providing the best protection and lowest weight possible. Slim profile provides conforming protection. Optional comfort padding provides a cushioned barrier between your leg and the shin guard. Vent holes make for great breathability and airflow while working your game. Lightweight: approximately 3lbs Three sizes: 14.5″, 16.5″ and 18.5"