Flipping Coin

Jocko
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4189 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Who needs a coin? Your indicator has at least one dial with the numbers zero one two and three. Click it around a bunch of times and then have one coach choose odd or even.

Just flip the indicator.

They dont realy flip very well and then they fall in the dirts and the wheels get jammed up.

• 2 weeks later...

I say 1 or 2 and have the coach not slecting stand behind your back for proof.

that's what I do on whackers. 1=safe 2=out. Seems I always pick 2.....

[stolen from another UE member. Not my original thought, but funny enough to repost]

• Like 1

I use to have but have since lost it a quarter sized coin. One side was a topless woman with the caption of "Heads I Win" the other side had a woman's rear and said "Tails You Lose" I used this at times.

Believe it or not my grandmother gave it to me as it was her second husband's.

I use to have but have since lost it a quarter sized coin. One side was a topless woman with the caption of "Heads I Win" the other side had a woman's rear and said "Tails You Lose" I used this at times.

Believe it or not my grandmother gave it to me as it was her second husband's.

bet that went over like a turd in the punch bowl :)