WV Platinum listed on Ebay.

Majordave
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5558 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

You don't see these on ebay often.

Thought some of you might get a deal. They are too big for me. This is not my CP nor do I know who it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wilson-Platinum-Umpire-Chest-Protector_W0QQitemZ300284227725QQihZ020QQcategoryZ73911QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck and happy bidding.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that! I get a chuckle sometimes just cruising around ebay and watching the bidding that goes on. It's a like when I was younger, my Stepdad ran a Public Auction that primarily auctioned cars. People would pay hundreds, if not thousands more for a car than it was even worth, but the people who won the bid though they were getting a great deal just because it was an auction.

Bids at $122.. add $20 for S/H and there goes any "deal".

That's where being picky and using a little strategy comes into play. I've seen WV CP's on ebay go for $75 and $15 S&H. That's $90 for a West Vest - no matter how you slice it or dice it, that is a good deal.

The 3AM end times are awesome too - Usually if the price still makes you happy by 1AM, you can make a bid and not have anybody bid against you (the aforementioned "snipers")