Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Your working with whom?????

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Over the next week my schedule is like this:

***Saturday - 1 12U and 2 13U USSSA Games - I have last Plate

***Sunday - 2 Adult games - 1 Plate

***Tuesday - 2 13U USSSA Western World Series Games - Both Plates

Wednesday - 2 13U USSSA Western World Series Games - Both Bases - With a good partner

***Friday - 2 13U USSSA Western World Series Games - Both Bases

*** Indicates my partner is a Friend named Chuck.

11 games and 9 of them with my Buddy Chuck :beerbang:hi5:

Looks like I will be sending more time with Chuck this next week then my wife.

SWMBO wants a good part of my game fees from the week in Spousal Support since I am spending more time with Chuck then her. :big_no :crybaby2:

Posted · Report post

Over the next week my schedule is like this:

***Saturday - 1 12U and 2 13U USSSA Games - I have last Plate

***Sunday - 2 Adult games - 1 Plate

***Tuesday - 2 13U USSSA Western World Series Games - Both Plates

Wednesday - 2 13U USSSA Western World Series Games - Both Bases - With a good partner

***Friday - 2 13U USSSA Western World Series Games - Both Bases

*** Indicates my partner is a Friend named Chuck.

11 games and 9 of them with my Buddy Chuck :beerbang:hi5:

Looks like I will be sending more time with Chuck this next week then my wife.

SWMBO wants a good part of my game fees from the week in Spousal Support since I am spending more time with Chuck then her. :big_no:crybaby2:

I know the feeling. SWMBO has her hand out Sunday nights when I get home from tourneys that pay cash. Yesterday she asked for my RefPay info :big_no:

Posted · Report post

I've been married 16 years and I've never been asked for a game check. Could be because I handle all the family finances, I guess.

Posted · Report post

I have always handled my business and umpiring money, my wife does all the personal finances. I keep a certain amount and give her the rest.

Posted · Report post

I have always handled my business and umpiring money, my wife does all the personal finances. I keep a certain amount and give her the rest.

We set aside 50-75% of my earnings for vacations. She makes SURE we go on good ones! She gets the $ as soon as I get home and puts it up. She wants Punta Cana, DR this year
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We're doing that now Trout to take my daughter on her first trip to Disneyland over Thanksgiving.

Usually I just stash my officiating earnings in our savings account and use some as needed for business expenses.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We're doing that now Trout to take my daughter on her first trip to Disneyland over Thanksgiving.

Usually I just stash my officiating earnings in our savings account and use some as needed for business expenses.

My wife told me this evening we are sending my daughter back to Spain over Christmas holidays. She was foreign exchange student there last year, and her hosts sent their son in reciprocal exchange. Alejandro flew in from Madrid last week to spend a month vacation with us, so we are sending our daughter back to Madrid to spend holidays with them. That should eat up MY vacation savings :( but my baby girl is worth it.

Posted · Report post

Most of my summer tournament game fees are paying for our trip to Tampa Bay and Daytona Beach that we leave for on Thursday. My girlfriend and I live together and I handle our finances, so all my checks go straight to the bank. I actually plan on proposing on our trip (in the plane on the way down there)....thought that might be a little more original and creative than on the beach. Wish me luck!

Posted · Report post

Confuscious say - A fool and his bachelorhood are soon parted

Just kidding...... Maybe....

January 13th will be 20 years for me. Hope y'all last 3x that long. Best of luck and all that.

Posted · Report post

January 13th will be 20 years for me. Hope y'all last 3x that long. Best of luck and all that.

You were 12 when you got married ?

Posted · Report post

close!

Posted · Report post

close!

You can marry young in them back swamps of Bama as long as it is a 3rd Cousin or more distant. :nod:

Posted · Report post

:spit:

I highly recommend marriage, it's about as long as a life sentence in prison but at least you get a more comfortable bed (or so I hear).

Posted · Report post

Good luck, I have been married almost 26 yrs.

Posted · Report post

Your kid is really young, right?

Remember the wisdom of Robin Williams -- "Mickey Mouse to a three year old is a six-feet **** rat."

Posted · Report post

Your kid is really young, right?

Remember the wisdom of Robin Williams -- "Mickey Mouse to a three year old is a six-feet **** rat."

Yes she is, she'll almost be 2 when we go. Though so far she does seem to like seeing the characters at places like the zoo, this is a mission to keep peace with the head of household. :meditation:

Posted · Report post

Q: Why do most men die before their wives ?

A: Because they want to....