Register or Sign In to remove these ads
JaxRolo

Black Douglas for sale

10 posts in this topic

I have a Black Douglas for sale if anyone is interested.

$125 plus shipping

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

13"

A couple more days before it goes on eBay.

A couple months back. I either want to get the Unequal or the UA Rite Temp pads.

I leaning towards the Rite Temp Pads.

So I will also do a trade. Someone order the Pads from UA. Have them shipped to me and I will send the Douglas.

A couple months back. I either want to get the Unequal or the UA Rite Temp pads.

I leaning towards the Rite Temp Pads.

So I will also do a trade. Someone order the Pads from UA. Have them shipped to me and I will send the Douglas.

what a great idea! That's puuuuuure genius. Get what you want/need and no out of pocket. I'm impressed!

Sold!

My Rite Temp Pads are on the way to me!

You will love them.

I hope so!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MadMax
      I recently replied to a message from a fellow umpire here on U-E regarding chest protector opinions. As I re-read it, what a I divulge is applicable to a great number of chest protector questions we the membership here get. His question was in regard to a Douglas, specifically, but I can express technical opinions about any of the CP's on the market. So, let me share this here with you...
      I present to you this rhetorical question: why are we as an umpire community clinging to antiquated technology and practices when modern, cutting-edge opportunities are not even being fully considered or realized yet? Or, better yet, why are we accepting this sloth and sluggishness from the gear producers themselves??!
      I hold Team Wendy in lofty regard because they actually established and progressed their own technology – Zorbium – for one ambitious goal: to mitigate, reduce and hopefully eliminate TBI's. The reason they pulled the plug on CP retrofits wasn't because TW is a money-grubbing company that saw no profit in it, or that Zorbium itself is a poor product. It simply is, that when the US military drops a massive product request on you, with an ironclad contract, you put everything else aside and go all-hands-on-deck.
      We really need to start examining the direction that our protection needs and solutions will go instead of settling for the "traditional" and "status quo".
    • By BT_Blue
      First time for everything I guess.
      I would like to trade one of my WV Gold L/XL chest protectors for a Douglas. Preferably the older one with the black shell. But the grey one would be fine too.
      The CP is about 10 years old. But worn for only 5-7 of them. Still in good shape with a little rust on the rivots and clips. I am looking to make the deal with my backup rig and move my current one to the backup role. I don't have photos right now. But I can get them to you by request as my gear is currently in storage for the winter (and fall and summer this year).
    • By Thunderheads
      I have original padding for a 15" Douglas CP.   (The 12" and the shoulder pads are sold)
      Used but in good shape, we'll taken care of
      New padding is $85 from Douglas.....pm me with questions and offers.
      PayPal friends and family ...Shipping to be determined after sale to your zip

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    • By codizzled
      I wanted some extra protection added to my Douglas CP (which I love, by the way), so I sent it to Jeff Cook in Houston to have it modified. I agreed with the reviews about the concern with the gap in the shoulder caps and the lack of protection along the sides. Jeff knew exactly what to do and got it back to me very quickly.
      Here's the finished product:

It still fits great and maintains the low profile. If you have a Douglas and want to make a few tweaks, Jeff's your man!
    • By FranklinT
      Have a few items Im looking to sell:
      1) Brand new (without tags) M/L Wilson Gold.  Only worn a handful of times, you can tell how new it is based on the fact the white tags on the protector still look new.
      Asking $130 shipped
      2) Used 13 black Douglas CP.  This CP is not new and definitely has been used, but it still has life in it.  The plastic is in good condition as well as the padding - padding probably has a few more years of heavy use in it before one might want to recondition.  No rips in padding, clips and harness are in good conditon.
      Asking $95 shipped.
      Please PM with any serious offers.  Payment only through PayPal friends and family and only to the 48 states.