Register or Sign In to remove these ads
JaxRolo

Black Douglas for sale

10 posts in this topic

I have a Black Douglas for sale if anyone is interested.

$125 plus shipping

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

13"

A couple more days before it goes on eBay.

A couple months back. I either want to get the Unequal or the UA Rite Temp pads.

I leaning towards the Rite Temp Pads.

So I will also do a trade. Someone order the Pads from UA. Have them shipped to me and I will send the Douglas.

A couple months back. I either want to get the Unequal or the UA Rite Temp pads.

I leaning towards the Rite Temp Pads.

So I will also do a trade. Someone order the Pads from UA. Have them shipped to me and I will send the Douglas.

what a great idea! That's puuuuuure genius. Get what you want/need and no out of pocket. I'm impressed!

Sold!

My Rite Temp Pads are on the way to me!

You will love them.

I hope so!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By codizzled
      I wanted some extra protection added to my Douglas CP (which I love, by the way), so I sent it to Jeff Cook in Houston to have it modified. I agreed with the reviews about the concern with the gap in the shoulder caps and the lack of protection along the sides. Jeff knew exactly what to do and got it back to me very quickly.
      Here's the finished product:

It still fits great and maintains the low profile. If you have a Douglas and want to make a few tweaks, Jeff's your man!
    • By FranklinT
      Have a few items Im looking to sell:
      1) Brand new (without tags) M/L Wilson Gold.  Only worn a handful of times, you can tell how new it is based on the fact the white tags on the protector still look new.
      Asking $130 shipped
      2) Used 13 black Douglas CP.  This CP is not new and definitely has been used, but it still has life in it.  The plastic is in good condition as well as the padding - padding probably has a few more years of heavy use in it before one might want to recondition.  No rips in padding, clips and harness are in good conditon.
      Asking $95 shipped.
      Please PM with any serious offers.  Payment only through PayPal friends and family and only to the 48 states.

• By FranklinT
      Have an older (late 90s early 2000s) black Douglas CP and was looking for advice on whether the TW Retrofit would be a better padding "refurbishment" than sending back to Douglas and having them put on new Douglas padding.  I know when I used a WV Gold with the TW padding I was surprised by the heaviness and density of the TW padding.
      Also, has Douglas instituted a better and smaller shoulder gap modification piece than the one in this attached photo?  I have seen the posts where folks took the black instep protector flap off their triple knee Wilson leg guards and riveted these to their Douglas but that's not something I'm interested in - or have the ability to do.  I know people were doing the large Douglas flaps in the attached pic a few years ago but I was curious if Douglas does something that is smaller.  All replies are much appreciated.  Thanks!

• By Rumaldo
      Looking for older model Douglas shin guards in good, solid condition.

• By Thunderheads
      Very nice Douglas 12" with Team Wendy Retrofit, and the original chest pad only.   This was one of the first ever Team Wendy Douglas retrofits before they stopped doing the Douglas (they currently do them again, but stopped for a couple of years).  This is the all black model from the 2010/11 time frame
      This one was customized by Team Wendy by its original owner (Fittske24) and the extra padding was cut at the bottom making it more like an 11 or 11.5"   Very comfy, collarbone plates formed nicely.   This has an All-Star Delta Flex harness (shows some use but still fine) and t-hooks.  Also comes with a NEW set of t-hooks from Douglas.
      You'll get everything including the Douglas original chest padding.
      $125 + shipping.  US only, paypal only (friends and family)
      photos coming
      PM me with interest