Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3580 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Love mine.  Got hit in left shoulder last night.  Felt nothing.  It flexes around my ribs.  Fits very snugly up under my neck/chin.  Added Delta Flex umpire harness and tried the Delta Flex catcher harness for about five games when All-Star shipped the wrong one.  Both kept the CP up snugly against my torso.

I have removed the velcro neck extension piece and the rib wings.  Kept the lower extension that makes it a 14 or 15 inch CP.

I too wonder who, if anyone, in pro ball is using it.

Maybe an Independent League or MILB guy but I think it is still too new for it to have migrated into the MLB especially given the umpire designing it was retired, Joe West was active so it spread quicker because he could show it off in games to ease any doubts held by his peers

Do any pro guys wear it?

The pro guys have access to free WV gear and MLB will pay for their TW retros, why spend $$$ when you get get something absolutely free. 

I would imagine some MiLB guys have an Unequal but its hard to verify.