2011 Southern Camp

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4312 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

There are some members from this forum on this picture. This is the 2011 Southern Camp.

I will be attending the International Camp in October. Anyone else?

I am the Good Looking one.

2011.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SWMBO has granted her approval for my enrollment into International Camp in October. I know it's 3 man field work, and I only do 3 man in playoffs, but WTH. Maybe I'll go to Southern Camp in Feb. as well.

SWMBO has granted her approval for my enrollment into International Camp in October. I know it's 3 man field work, and I only do 3 man in playoffs, but WTH. Maybe I'll go to Southern Camp in Feb. as well.

Here's what happened to me. I went to the International Camp in 2009 a spot I won in the UMPS CARE Charities Auction.

While there I won in a raffle free tuition to the Southern Camp for 2010,

While there, guess what, I won free tuition to the 2010 International Camp. I declined the prize fearing I'd end up divorced, a decision I somewhat regret because when I told my wife I won she didn't say a thing.

I intend on going back to the International Camp in the not too distant future.

Here's what happened to me. I went to the International Camp in 2009 a spot I won in the UMPS CARE Charities Auction.

While there I won in a raffle free tuition to the Southern Camp for 2010,

While there, guess what, I won free tuition to the 2010 International Camp. I declined the prize fearing I'd end up divorced, a decision I somewhat regret because when I told my wife I won she didn't say a thing.

I intend on going back to the International Camp in the not too distant future.

I heard Tony puts on a good camp. I take it you agree.