Pastime Tournament

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4335 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Working a Pastime Tourney with my primary partner this weekend, and we just found out we'll be rocking games Sunday at U-M Stadium, .... 4-man!! :D

Cool!

The University of Miami Stadium is pretty nice! :smachhead: :wave:

Working a Pastime Tourney with my primary partner this weekend, and we just found out we'll be rocking games Sunday at U-M Stadium, .... 4-man!! :D

Cool!

The University of Miami Stadium is pretty nice! :smachhead::wave:

Goofball!! :D

http://www.umich.edu...er-stadium.html

Oh that other U-M! :shakehead: Well that one is almost as nice.! :notworthy:

Good Job! Keep up the good work!

It's exciting. We hooked up with this guy last year but never got to work with him/for him, ....too late in the season. We have 3 Pastime's with him this summer, this is number one!

My only concern is .......... I've never done 4 man! :smachhead:

Pastime tourneys kick ass! They come to my area about eight weekends during the summer. $55 a game with two hour time limits! I usually get between six to eight games a weekend.

My favorite is when they have the 16's play with wood bats. You can get seven innings done in a little over an hour.

Pastime tourneys kick ass! They come to my area about eight weekends during the summer. $55 a game with two hour time limits! I usually get between six to eight games a weekend.

My favorite is when they have the 16's play with wood bats. You can get seven innings done in a little over an hour.

REALLY!

Good stuff then, eh Cuban??

I love it. However, I'm a little bit jealous to find out that you guys are getting paid for four man. We only get paid for two man, even for the championship game. I think I remember them paying for three man for the championship game a few years ago but it's been awhile some my memory might be wrong.

What are you guys getting for a four man?