Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Honigs

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I went to Honig's today to get some shirts and the zigs. They only had 11 1/2 in black/white zigs and it was just to tight to justify $100, so we got talking and they mentioned that they think in a month they are getting a new shipment of redesigned Reebok's, Nike, and Adidas shoes. They went into their computer and there was no date or info on when they were to arrive but said it was worth the wait, but it will be a very limited supply.

Does anyone know about the Nike or Adidas shoes they might carry?

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Posted · Report post

I went to Honig's today to get some shirts and the zigs. They only had 11 1/2 in black/white zigs and it was just to tight to justify $100, so we got talking and they mentioned that they think in a month they are getting a new shipment of redesigned Reebok's, Nike, and Adidas shoes. They went into their computer and there was no date or info on when they were to arrive but said it was worth the wait, but it will be a very limited supply.

Sounds like they might be some new designs in time for football..... Nike has the NFL contract now... Maybe some zigs with quag/ cleated soles? Adidas seem popular in college football as well...

Posted · Report post

Sounds like they might be some new designs in time for football..... Nike has the NFL contract now... Maybe some zigs with quag/ cleated soles? Adidas seem popular in college football as well...

I tried the zigs with the quaq/ cleates, they were nice just to much white and were too small for me- that's all they had. But they did say they will be carrying addidas, nike, and redesigned reeboks.

Posted · Report post

I tried the zigs with the quaq/ cleates, they were nice just to much white and were too small for me- that's all they had. But they did say they will be carrying addidas, nike, and redesigned reeboks.

Hopefully they redid them with a little less white on them! :D