Umpire-Empire is topping the charts -- THANK YOU

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4987 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I wanted to send a big thank you to all the members and visitors of Umpire-Empire. I started U-E 1/1/08 and while I intended it to be successfull I really had no idea things would go this well this quickly. And thats due more to you all than anything I have done.

Yesterday I pulled up my web stats from Alexa which is one of the most trusted, independent, sources for tracking web site traffic. I also compared my stats with the other 2 major sires in this niche for comparison purposes.

(BTW these images are greatly enlarged because we're all pretty small fish in the vast ocean of the internet)

The picture below shows Umpire-Empire's "reach." Reach is the percentage of all users on the internet who visit a particular site.

This next chart shows the number of pageviews served up as a percent of all pages loaded off the internet.

This chart shows the number of pages loaded per user. (Don't ask me why they have May being such an off month when it was at the time of the site's greatest traffic ever :D )

This shows the average amount of time on the site the average user spends

Once again a huge thank you to all of you both members and visitors for making Umpire-Empire all it has become. And there's still more to come....

:D

[url=""]

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren:

First congradulations on a job well done. I rarely disconnect from the site, just revisit or leave it open and come back. Does that do weird things to your numbers. I know it will cut down on my unigque looks but wasn't sure about any other stats.

Warren, congratulations on a truly outstanding umpire site. I am consistently impressed with the discussions on the forums and great information available on your website. Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating Umpire–Empire!

Pete

Thanks Pete, your site kicks butt too.

And thanks to all for their support.