Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Semi funny end to tonights game.

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

6-6 bottom 7. Hs varsity.

One team is 0-season, other teams 1-season with the one win being against this team. So this is officially the turd bowl, but both teams are excited because they know this is the last chance for a win this season.

Runner on first no outs.

Grounder to third, bobbles and throws to first, <acronym title='First baseman'>F3 </acronym>comes off the bag and catches it. Safe at first.

<acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> is standing around the mound. Runner on second breaks for third. Throw to <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> who is running to third. Safe at third.

Look up no ones on second for some reason. Runner on first breaks towards second. <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> throws to <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> also standing close to the mound. <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> chases base runner toward second as runner on third trots home for the winning run uncontested.

I give a small chuckle, give the safe signal and head for the gate.

Posted · Report post

It may well have been semi-funny but your HTML tags really stole your thunder

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The editor is really screwed up here. It has a mind of it's own. It plays with fonts and formatting. This html tag thing seems to be it's latest trick.

Posted · Report post

One team is 0-season, other teams 1-season with the one win being against this team. So this is officially the turd bowl, but both teams are excited because they know this is the last chance for a win this season.

Runner on first no outs.

Grounder to third, bobbles and throws to first, <acronym title='First baseman'>F3 </acronym>comes off the bag and catches it. Safe at first.

<acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> is standing around the mound. Runner on second breaks for third. Throw to <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> who is running to third. Safe at third.

Look up no ones on second for some reason. Runner on first breaks towards second. <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> throws to <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> also standing close to the mound. <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> chases base runner toward second as runner on third trots home for the winning run uncontested.

I think I know why they're 0-season.

Posted · Report post

Cleaned it up for you...

Runner on first no outs.

Grounder to third, bobbles and throws to first, F3 comes off the bag and catches it. Safe at first.

F5 is standing around the mound. Runner on second breaks for third. Throw to F5 who is running to third. Safe at third.

Look up no ones on second for some reason. Runner on first breaks towards second. F5 throws to F4 also standing close to the mound. F4 chases base runner toward second as runner on third trots home for the winning run uncontested.

Posted · Report post

Dunno what happened. I just typed it out normal. No html tags for sure.

Thanks welpe

Posted · Report post

This was a HS Varsity team? Sounds like LL Minors.

Posted · Report post

Yes two worst teams in region, but still.

Posted · Report post

The little button at the TOP left of the editing features (right above the Bold button - it looks like a light switch) allows you to switch back and forth between editing modes, and the eraser button next to it removes formatting. Try these buttons when you get a lot of unwanted code in your posts.