Diamond Ball Bags

Stan W.
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5699 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

This summer I had to replace my black ball bags.....I don't know how I lost my +pos ball bags, but if i hazard a guess, I probably left them on the roof of my car and drove off....

Needless to say I had to get replacements for a big summer tourney ASAP...I went to my local supplier and he had Diamond ball bags.....I bought two....

These are the worst ball bags I ever have had. The material is flimsy and the workmanship is poor....they would never last more than a season.....

My recommendation is to avoid these at any cost.........

And I will be throwing them away once I come up with a better replacement........

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I switched to Honig's bags about six years ago. I have been much happier with them over my +POS bags. I also misplaced my black bags and had to replace them. A friend of mine ordered a pair from The Officials Choice and they are OK. They are slightly smaller and have no inside pockets but IO never used them anyway. He got them from the place that has the really inexpensive shirts.

Edited by mstaylor