New Balance 450s - Size 10.5

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4423 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, what size do you normally wear?

If this is an attempt to ask why I didn't order a 1/2 size up, please don't.

I normally wear a 10.5, but decided at that price, it may be worth trying it out. Most say size up, but have had few say that their normal size fit them while only being a tad snug. For me, unwearable.

It was a stupid decision

I want to give someone from the brotherhood a chance instead of sending them back, but I want to try and turn this around pretty fast, so let me know if there's interest!

Thanks ;)

Does anyone know if going to an EE helps the NB450s? I'm not even sure an 11 D will suit me!? I don't have a wide foot at all, but man, ....NBs are just funny! I'd love to pick off a pair for a spare but I don't want to screw up again! :shakehead:

Does anyone know if going to an EE helps the NB450s? I'm not even sure an 11 D will suit me!? I don't have a wide foot at all, but man, ....NBs are just funny! I'd love to pick off a pair for a spare but I don't want to screw up again! :shakehead:

I sized up and that was fine with me.

Thunderheads, tried to message you about the shoes, but the system said you cannot recieve any new messages.

That's why I said to email me! :D

jmetz66@yahoo.com

I'll go look at my messages...didn't think I had that many....

Was just about to, but thought I would try the messaging first. Tells me I need to read whole message, not just last post. :smachhead:

Thunderheads, tried to message you about the shoes, but the system said you cannot recieve any new messages.

That's why I said to email me! :D

jmetz66@yahoo.com

I'll go look at my messages...didn't think I had that many....

Was just about to, but thought I would try the messaging first. Tells me I need to read whole message, not just last post. :smachhead:

OK! I'm waiting ....and....I cleaned out my messages too! Sorry about that