Register or Sign In to remove these ads
  • Memorial Day 2016.png

Thunderheads

New Balance 450s - Size 10.5

24 posts in this topic

Guys, ..

I took a chance because of the price, and , ...well, ....they don't fit. I need an 11.

So, here you go, ....brand new 450's I just tried on,.... size 10.5 (D)

$60 shipped ....

Email me @ jmetz66@yahoo.com

I figured I'd try here instead of sending back!

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Jeff, what size do you normally wear?

If this is an attempt to ask why I didn't order a 1/2 size up, please don't.

I normally wear a 10.5, but decided at that price, it may be worth trying it out. Most say size up, but have had few say that their normal size fit them while only being a tad snug. For me, unwearable.

It was a stupid decision

I want to give someone from the brotherhood a chance instead of sending them back, but I want to try and turn this around pretty fast, so let me know if there's interest!

Thanks ;)

I was making sure the shoes wouldn't fit me. :)

I was making sure the shoes wouldn't fit me. :)

Fair enough! :)

Sorry if there was tone in that response, ....I'm just so pi$$ed at myself! :tantrum:

Does anyone know if going to an EE helps the NB450s? I'm not even sure an 11 D will suit me!? I don't have a wide foot at all, but man, ....NBs are just funny! I'd love to pick off a pair for a spare but I don't want to screw up again! :shakehead:

Does anyone know if going to an EE helps the NB450s? I'm not even sure an 11 D will suit me!? I don't have a wide foot at all, but man, ....NBs are just funny! I'd love to pick off a pair for a spare but I don't want to screw up again! :shakehead:

I sized up and that was fine with me.

Come on guys...

No one wears a size 10 (and would need a 10.5 in this shoe), and is looking for a new or back-up pair of plates?

$60 shipped?

This will stay up over the weekend, then I'll just send them back....

Thunderheads, tried to message you about the shoes, but the system said you cannot recieve any new messages.

Thunderheads, tried to message you about the shoes, but the system said you cannot recieve any new messages.

That's why I said to email me! :D

jmetz66@yahoo.com

I'll go look at my messages...didn't think I had that many....

jmetz66@yahoo.com

Was just about to, but thought I would try the messaging first. Tells me I need to read whole message, not just last post. :smachhead:

jmetz66@yahoo.com

Was just about to, but thought I would try the messaging first. Tells me I need to read whole message, not just last post. :smachhead:

OK! I'm waiting ....and....I cleaned out my messages too! Sorry about that

The 450s were notorious for running a half size small in any width. Supposedly the new 460s actually run true to size.

Giving these one more day ........

OK, I lied, ....

One more day, after work they're leaving, by 4pm EST, they'll be shipped back for a refund.

Last chance for the brotherhood to have a brand new pair of 450's at $60 shipped

going up on eBay guys ..................sorry .............

that was fast. nice work!

already sold, paid for and shipped too!!

Now ...considering maybe the 460 .........

Did you see my link on the other thread? $89 shipped for the 460s

I DID ....thanks!

Is there an option for the WHITE "N" also?? How do they come?

Did you see my link on the other thread? $89 shipped for the 460s

I DID ....thanks!

Is there an option for the WHITE "N" also?? How do they come?

Nope...I will post a picture

NB960.jpg

Thanks .... damn, ....would like a little white, ....and regardless of their upgrade, the 460 is far uglier than the 450 (IMHO)