Assignments are rolling in!!!

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Arbiter is lighting up!! I have 3 double headers the week I get home from work. I work as a medic in the oil field and work 21/21. I am eager to strap on the gear and call some baseball.

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

Posted · Report post

For me too. My season starts 3/26 and I'm up to almost 50 games in April, May & June. For me that's a huge amount. I'm stoked!

Posted · Report post

I start March 5Th. I have like 17 games so far in March and April but all the games haven't been assigned yet. I have a Varsity scrimmage Thursday and then the real stuff begins.

Posted · Report post

Assignments here are supposed to go out later this week. We only assign two weeks at a time, especially in the beginning of the season, because of the rain.

Posted · Report post

We started last week with 4 weeks worth of games. So far I have 4-5 HS games a week.

Posted · Report post

I wish I cold do 4 or 5 high school games a week. Most I can squeeze in around work is 3, and that's pushing it. I will take a week off in April or May so I can get a 7+ game week in. Right now I'm in for 24 high school games between March 16th and May 17 including my 1st two Varsity games! Hope the spring weather stays as nice as this winter has been. First scrimmage 3 weeks from today! Can't wait ti get back out there! :yippie:

Posted · Report post

I have an understanding boss and plenty of vacation time!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I get six weeks vacation and save it for ball. The official season opened this week. I have eight games this week (4 double headers) We usually do two weeks of scrimmages but it rained this year and I got a grand total of two innings behind the plate and four in thield. Saturday I have a three team round robin and all three are prior state champs and usually go deep. So much for warming up. I will keep you all in my prayers that you have a safe season as does your teams.

Posted · Report post

Our scrimmages don't start until March and our season 3/21. We will assign the first couple of weeks, then the balance of the season.

Posted · Report post

up to 30 games in March/April now. Starting 3/5.

Posted · Report post

First two weeks have come out. Season starts 3/9 for us. First games for me... DH 3/13. 7 games over 5 days all but one is varsity. Not half bad for a guy in his second year with his current unit.

Posted · Report post

I have 12 games so far with one HS game. Unfortunately most f the games were given out befors I took the test in February. However, I will be scooping up anything else that comes my way, rainouts, call-offs etc. My first scrimmage is the 19th.

Posted · Report post

First two weeks have come out. Season starts 3/9 for us. First games for me... DH 3/13. 7 games over 5 days all but one is varsity. Not half bad for a guy in his second year with his current unit.

Third week came out and 4 more varsity games. Im really liking the way this is going and it hasnt even started yet! Opening day needs to come quickly before I go nuts!

Posted · Report post

First scrimmage Saturday, two TOP teams in the state, I had to turn it in. I have the regional finals for basketball at the same time.

Posted · Report post

First scrimmage Saturday, two TOP teams in the state, I had to turn it in. I have the regional finals for basketball at the same time.

What a problem to have! Congrats!

This next season is going to crawl by while I (im)patiently wait to get back out there.

Posted · Report post

Assignments are rollin. I could have a game 6 days a week from March 23th ( varsity scrimmage ) until May 22nd. I normally try and work about 4-5 days a week, and then SUMMER BALL. Attended 3 out of 6 of my manadatory association meetings already. I am dying to get on the field.