+Positive

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5050 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Does anyone know if +Positive is still in business? I tried to find them online a few years ago and couldn't. So I guessed they were or are out of business. But then a partner of mine told me that they were coming back, but I can't find them.

Two of my favorite shirts I got from +Positive more than ten years ago. They've held up better than any other shirt I've used and while I don't use them for high school or college, they are great for my other leagues.

Anyone have any information?

Thanks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if +Positive is still in business? I tried to find them online a few years ago and couldn't. So I guessed they were or are out of business. But then a partner of mine told me that they were coming back, but I can't find them.

Two of my favorite shirts I got from +Positive more than ten years ago. They've held up better than any other shirt I've used and while I don't use them for high school or college, they are great for my other leagues.

Anyone have any information?

Thanks.

i believe what you are looking for is +pos ? and yes they are back on the web , dont know if the shirts you got 10 years ago are still going to be the same , but the site is there . i have been on it many times .

+POS is back in business and offering a limited line. I was always a big supporter of +POS and at one time was all +POS...(all unis and gear)

I have bought new shirts and jackets from them and found them to be very good...

I wish them all the best......

+POS is back in business and offering a limited line. I was always a big supporter of +POS and at one time was all +POS...(all unis and gear)

I have bought new shirts and jackets from them and found them to be very good...

I wish them all the best......

The shirts are NOT good quality like before. REPEAT: The shirts are overpriced and of poor quality. They also run undersized. More than one size too small. They are not the same as before, and not worth your time or money to even try them. They are marked at $29.99 each. And for that price, they don't even include a little pair of scissors to trim all the loose threads.

Mistakes are virtually worthless if not shared. Don't make the mistake of buying a +POS shirt, thinking it's a standard quality, high-priced shirt. It's a poor quality, exorbitantly priced shirt.

The shirts are NOT good quality like before. REPEAT: The shirts are overpriced and of poor quality. They also run undersized. More than one size too small. They are not the same as before, and not worth your time or money to even try them. They are marked at $29.99 each. And for that price, they don't even include a little pair of scissors to trim all the loose threads.

Mistakes are virtually worthless if not shared. Don't make the mistake of buying a +POS shirt, thinking it's a standard quality, high-priced shirt. It's a poor quality, exorbitantly priced shirt.

I have bought most my shirts from Honigs, but decided to try a couple shirts from +pos due to their price being $10 bucks cheaper ($19 for black or navy). The shirts I received were good quality and true to size. ;) Don't know what to tell ya.

I have always been a +POS person to. When +POS came back I ordered shirts and my shirts were under sized also! I wear a 2XL and it took a 4XL to fit me. Its bad! The light blue with black collar is a total different color then other umpire shirts that color!

I have bought most my shirts from Honigs, but decided to try a couple shirts from +pos due to their price being $10 bucks cheaper ($19 for black or navy). The shirts I received were good quality and true to size. ;) Don't know what to tell ya.

curious 24sdad , where in so cal are u ? i'm in orange county myself . what levels do u work ?

d62 blue

Try washing them a time or two (cold, lay flat to dry). They'll look like they're a year old in a week.

And, they are undersized, period. I am a 200-lb. guy with a 44-inch chest. I could barely pull a 2X over my shoulders. I normally wear an XL (plate) or a Large (bases). Some require a little struggle to get off when I am wearing a CP. The new +POS 2X is smaller than most XLs.

And, that's ten bucks off what I got nailed for.

Edited by Kevin Finnerty

Try washing them a time or two (cold, lay flat to dry). They'll look like they're a year old in a week.

And, they are undersized, period. I am a 200-lb. guy with a 44-inch chest. I could barely pull a 2X over my shoulders. I normally wear an XL (plate) or a Large (bases). Some require a little struggle to get off when I am wearing a CP. The new +POS 2X is smaller than most XLs.

And, that's ten bucks off what I got nailed for.

The ten bucks off is only for the two colors I described. Looks like all the others are higher priced. I am 180 with the same chest size and I bought a Lg for the bases, and it fits fine. Go figure.

All in all, I will stick to Honigs. Order before noon and at my house the next day with standard shipping.