Plus Positive

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5072 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Does anyone know if +Positive is still in business? I tried to find them online a few years ago and couldn't. So I guessed they were or are out of business. But then a partner of mine told me that they were coming back, but I can't find them.

Two of my favorite shirts I got from +Positive more than ten years ago. They've held up better than any other shirt I've used and while I don't use them for high school or college, they are great for my other leagues.

Anyone have any information?

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a jacket and shirt from them a couple weeks ago. I was a little leery after purchase because I could not get an email response or get through on the phone (voice mail full). Purchase arrived USPS in about a week. Communication sucks, but prices and fairly quick shipping were good.

Yes, Ive dealt with them quite a bit lately..........new shirts and replaced all my jackets.....at one time I was all +POS (unis and gear)...I wish them well...its only good for us umpires to have addtional quality suppliers

all good experiences...

Stan

(piaa_ump)