Cleaning Shoes

semper_fi_72
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5132 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

A lot of people have said scrubbing bubbles, and I'm on board with that. Picked it up from my pitching coach my junior year of college, who spent 13 years in pro ball. It's quick and easy, and cleans well. If you go to a Sam's club, BJ's, or Costco, they usually have a 4 pack of the big spray cans for like $6-8.

For starters, I'll be wearing the shoes that I wore for football this past fall. I need some game checks to buy new shoes. We had some pretty muddy games here in Central Indiana, and I neglected to clean up my shoes after my last game of the year. Looks like SWMBO will be picking up some of those bubbles with reh groceries this weekend.

For starters, I'll be wearing the shoes that I wore for football this past fall. I need some game checks to buy new shoes. We had some pretty muddy games here in Central Indiana, and I neglected to clean up my shoes after my last game of the year. Looks like SWMBO will be picking up some of those bubbles with reh groceries this weekend.

I hope you don't wear them behind the plate, unless they are plate shoes. :question1:

One shot during your first game on the plate could be the last game check you collect for awhile.

Then SWMBO will be cleaning the bathroom with your scrubbing bubbles.

I hope you don't wear them behind the plate, unless they are plate shoes. :question1:

One shot during your first game on the plate could be the last game check you collect for awhile.

Then SWMBO will be cleaning the bathroom with your scrubbing bubbles.

No worries. According to the Arbiter, I have 5 games before my first plate assignment. At least I hope that's how it works out.