You make the call ......

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3264 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I put this in the High School forum to get FED reaction .........

Not sure what rule-set this was played under but ........call it.........

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/woah--little-league-player-pulls-off-perfect-home-plate-leap-171406073.html

Legal in LL

Legal in OBR

Legal in NCAA.

Illegal in FED.

Good info, I knew about FED but was not sure on the others.  Thanks

There are only a few, a select few, who are on Jax's Facebook page that I pay any attention to.  Some of the stuff I read out there, is well, JOHNGRAYISH!  

• Like 1

There are only a few, a select few, who are on Jax's Facebook page that I pay any attention to. Some of the stuff I read out there, is well, JOHNGRAYISH!

You and me both Jeff. In fact, I have blocked a few of those guys to where I don't even see their comments/posts anymore.

I wish I could see how many have blocked me. I like a good laugh haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's the same Facebook group that you guys are talking about, but I've now joined and left the big umpiring Facebook group twice in the last year or so. I joined it this spring for the second time but left it just a couple of weeks ago. I could not stand it on my news feed. Between the teenagers posting stuff that had nothing to do with umpiring and the general dumbassery (My new favorite word by the way), I couldn't take it anymore.

Someone fill me in on John Gray. 

I am being 100% serious - John Gray is, by far, the LEAST of your worries if you are on the Facebook groups.  The sad thing is that there are some interesting questions and scenarios posted there, but many threads just become unbearable because there are people that completely lack reading comprehension skills, and are totally devoid of logic.

• Like 2

I am being 100% serious - John Gray is, by far, the LEAST of your worries if you are on the Facebook groups. The sad thing is that there are some interesting questions and scenarios posted there, but many threads just become unbearable because there are people that completely lack reading comprehension skills, and are totally devoid of logic.

I said I was sorry... :unsure: