Hard to believe...

conbo61
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3344 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I can't believe living in Nebraska I'd ever say this, but, could ya'll send some of that here? We've had only a few inches here total all winter.

You can have all you want for free TKS, but I don't ship, so you will have to come pick it up.

:lol:

• Like 1

Not to rub it in, but I'll rub it in.  Scrimmages began two weeks ago and the season starts Monday.  I just spent today at my last scrimmage in a 75 degree, partly sunny afternoon.  Had to put on sunblock.   :cool2:

That's cruel! It'll be -25 with the wind chill here in Illinois tonight.

Not to rub it in, but I'll rub it in.  Scrimmages began two weeks ago and the season starts Monday.  I just spent today at my last scrimmage in a 75 degree, partly sunny afternoon.  Had to put on sunblock.   :cool2:

That's cruel! It'll be -25 with the wind chill here in Illinois tonight.

I know your pain, brother.  I moved to central Texas from northern New Hampshire.  Never looked back!