Several Items for Sale

panda76
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3423 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I was cleaning out my umpire locker in the garage and found a few items that I no longer need and must make some room for.  Let me know if you have any questions, and I am willing to split shipping for the items below.  All are in great shape and if you ask some others, I am very good to deal with. 

Mizuno 2QA-121 (Actual type of Mask worn by Alfonzo Marquez and a couple of others, Dan Iassogna I believe).  Comes with Marquez type Wilson pads, New Mizuno harness and brand new SSK Spyder Throat Guard.  Mask is in great shape and is discontinued so you can't get this one anymore.  Looking for $200.

Force 3 Unequal Ultimate Shiinb Guards.  Yes these are the same shin guards everyone raves about.  I had to upgrade to the larger pair so my loss is your gain.  I have worn these for about 15 games and they are clean and in great condition.  These are size 16.5 and also comes with the original bag as well.  These retail for $120, however am looking for $95.

Douglas Shins, size 17", these are gray and I had custom with the black padding.  These were used for a couple of seasons and worked great, I just moved onto the Force 3 shins.  These provide excellent all around coverage and are in excellent condition.  While not as light as the Force 3, they are very much lighter than Wilson shins, all straps and hooks are in excellent condition.  These were a little over $200 retail with the custom padding so looking to part with them for $150.

post-2179-0-24132200-1416816567_thumb.jp

post-2179-0-15209200-1416816595_thumb.jp

post-2179-0-98698100-1416816607_thumb.jp

post-2179-0-26305400-1416816628_thumb.jp

post-2179-0-85371500-1416816650_thumb.jp

post-2179-0-92322900-1416816685_thumb.jp

post-2179-0-19474400-1416816694_thumb.jp

Mizuno 2QA-121 (Actual type of Mask worn by Alfonzo Marquez and a couple of others, Dan Iassogna I believe).  Comes with Marquez type Wilson pads, New Mizuno harness and brand new SSK Spyder Throat Guard.  Mask is in great shape and is discontinued so you can't get this one anymore.  Looking for $200.

That's a 121??  How'd you get that?

I was cleaning out my umpire locker in the garage and found a few items that I no longer need and must make some room for.  Let me know if you have any questions, and I am willing to split shipping for the items below.  All are in great shape and if you ask some others, I am very good to deal with. 

Force 3 Unequal Ultimate Shiinb Guards.  Yes these are the same shin guards everyone raves about.  I had to upgrade to the larger pair so my loss is your gain.  I have worn these for about 15 games and they are clean and in great condition.  These are size 16.5 and also comes with the original bag as well.  These retail for $120, however am looking for $95.

Douglas Shins, size 17", these are gray and I had custom with the black padding.  These were used for a couple of seasons and worked great, I just moved onto the Force 3 shins.  These provide excellent all around coverage and are in excellent condition.  While not as light as the Force 3, they are very much lighter than Wilson shins, all straps and hooks are in excellent condition.  These were a little over $200 retail with the custom padding so looking to part with them for $150.

I just tried to send you a PM , you cannot receive any messages ? Im interested in the douglas shin guards .

marc

@blue23ll @Haid D' Salaami which of the Honig's baseball leg guards model number are we talking about?

Thanks dave... I have the Honigs shin guards and love them..so i'll try these.

The UE's put the Honig's to shame, IMHO. 

I have the K10's.