Washing Equipment

JasonPalo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3478 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

So I am looking for some advice, on how to wash my Chest Protector Pads. I have the West Vest Gold, What kind of detergent do you use?? How long do you let them soak for?? and I'm guessing you hang dry them?? Any advice you could give would help me out greatly Thanks..

Jason

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@grayhawk 's home-remedy advice is sound. Vinegar and Apple Vinegar in particular is some of the best, most useful substances for daily life.

With that said, I was put on to this product when I worked at REI – Penguin Sport Wash – and I use it constantly on all my gear, covering everything from soccer through baseball to snowboarding. A capful of this instead of usual detergent on my stuff really does the trick.

Jason, you should be able to do a search in the equipment forum under three words/phrases ...........   CP, chest protector, cleaning

Jeff I think he is missing the button.

internet-search-398px.jpg