New Mask by Wilson

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3295 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

The bill of your hat should not be in the crush zone of your mask. If it is, then the bill will be forced into your skull, adding to your misery.

Exactly what happened. However, I don't know how it could be any different. 4 stitch cap. nothing abnormal. front edge of bill "wrinkled" by upper u shaped bar where it connects to top horizontal bar of wilson titanium frame. 

We will be hearing more stories like this next year if you ask me.  These pads (for a lack of an education) are SQUISHY.  Much softer than TW, but like my earlier post...they just feel like they are extremely protective. I have been bashed wearing TW's and that felt better than the wrap arounds.  I think these will be even better.  Could be famous last words though as well.   

We will be hearing more stories like this next year if you ask me. These pads (for a lack of an education) are SQUISHY. Much softer than TW, but like my earlier post...they just feel like they are extremely protective. I have been bashed wearing TW's and that felt better than the wrap arounds. I think these will be even better. Could be famous last words though as well.

I'm stuck between these, Wrap Arounds and TW's for my FM-25. I use stock EXT leather pads in it and took a tough shot to it really rung my bell. Even though this is normally my backup rig I still want to be able to trust it.

• 7 months later...