Out at third ????????????

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3554 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

That boy needs to learn some manners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In general, I agree.  Just saying that he did show good manners on this play.

He has a history of acting like an entitled punk. Contrast him with Mike Trout and you see the difference of how two young and talented players approach the game.

• Like 2

He has a history of acting like an entitled punk. Contrast him with Mike Trout and you see the difference of how two young and talented players approach the game.

@grayhawk - Actually, now thinking about it, Trout is SO MUCH MORE mature than Harper. Harper does have that little "punk" in him.

@grayhawk - Actually, now thinking about it, Trout is SO MUCH MORE mature than Harper. Harper does have that little "punk" in him.

Trout is special in so many ways - just so happy that he's on the Angels!  Harper will mature, and it will be interesting to see if he handles himself on the field better as the years pass.

Trout is special in so many ways - just so happy that he's on the Angels!  Harper will mature, and it will be interesting to see if he handles himself on the field better as the years pass.

Like a mature Paul O'Neill?

;)

• Like 1

Trout is special in so many ways - just so happy that he's on the Angels!  

I used to feel the same way about Josh Hamilton when he was with the Rangers. Feel good drug rehab story and a sweet natural  swing. Channel flipping ceased when Josh stepped to the plate and he would have been a WS MVP if not for the Ranger's bullpin collapse. Then came the falls off the wagon, the bimbos, the habitual 3 swings at pitches out of the zone, and his don't give a crap attitude. I'm just so happy he's on the Angels !  ha

And anyone that wants to point out the 2014 team record difference can  :kissass:

• Like 1