Just Got My Wilson Ti Today

Bkesler24
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3541 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a former Marine I have the American Flag on the back of every shirt I own. I th o might it was just me, until I recently attended a Portland Sea Dogs game. All the MiLB guys are wearing them. 

Former Marine?  I didn't think there was such a thing? Former Army, Navy, and Air Force yes...but not Marines correct?

Somebody said Marine. I'LL TYPE LOUDER AND SLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your service from a retired Chief Petty Officer. It's always good to work with other retired service men. I know they'll have ironed uniforms and shined shoes and that they take it seriously when we walk on the field, but have a good time when we get off the field as well. Semper Fi.

I use HSM's exclusively but I will say that looks really cool, love the flag its a nice touch, if you were a catcher you would be in a jam because you'd have to burn your mask if you droped it

Actually that is not true. Even if a flag touches the ground on American Soil it is not necessarily supposed to get burned.. It is a big misconception.

he flag should never touch anything beneath it. Contrary to an urban legend, the flag code does not state that a flag that touches the ground should be burned. Instead, it is considered disrespectful to the flag and the flag in question should be moved in such a manner so it is not touching the ground.

http://www.legion.org/flag/faq

• Like 1

I use HSM's exclusively but I will say that looks really cool, love the flag its a nice touch, if you were a catcher you would be in a jam because you'd have to burn your mask if you droped it

Actually that is not true. Even if a flag touches the ground on American Soil it is not necessarily supposed to get burned.. It is a big misconception.

he flag should never touch anything beneath it. Contrary to an urban legend, the flag code does not state that a flag that touches the ground should be burned. Instead, it is considered disrespectful to the flag and the flag in question should be moved in such a manner so it is not touching the ground.

http://www.legion.org/flag/faqNever knew that thanks,