E-bay find...Japanese plate shoes

th3
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3662 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Likely do not come in extra wide, lol...

What an offensive reply I'd like to leave. But I haven't posted something I'll want to take back tomorrow, so I'm not going to start now.

Thanks tho, Pete, I'm slaying the sh!t out of myself right now. JM and I would be slapping our knees.

I have a pair of these coming in that a friend from Japan who umpires in the NPB got me. Only cost me $130. They are actual leather though. Last time I was with him he had his pair in patent with him and they are super light. He told me the normal leather ones are even lighter. These are just the newer version of what Fonzi has been using the past few years.

The largest size they make is a 28 which is a 10. I wear a 9.5 in a dress shoe and 10.5 in Reebok and Nike. I wear the 28 and they fit fine. Good luck ...

You can get them in bigger sizes directly from Mizuno but they only ship to Japanese addresses so unless you've got a P.O. Box there or know someone there you're out of luck. Mine are going through customs right now and they are size 11.5

The largest size they make is a 28 which is a 10. I wear a 9.5 in a dress shoe and 10.5 in Reebok and Nike. I wear the 28 and they fit fine. Good luck ...

You can get them in bigger sizes directly from Mizuno but they only ship to Japanese addresses so unless you've got a P.O. Box there or know someone there you're out of luck. Mine are going through customs right now and they are size 11.5

Or set up a Tenso account (Shipping consolidator) and have them shipped to their warehouse, where they will forward them on to you.

I have used Tenso for a couple of orders (amazon.jp and Rakuten). It worked great. Would be an option. I did not know you could order directly from Mizuno.

I was shocked how quickly my Mizuno mask got from Amazon.jp to Tenso to me. I think it took two days to get from Amazon to Tenso's warehouse, then two days to get from Tenso's warehouse in Japan to my post office.