Look what's new on Ump-Attire!!

rjt6
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3654 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I bought it. I plan to pull the gray two tone pads and put on black Team Wendy's (and a Sun shield) as that is all I really use at this point. I will sell the pads and if I get $40 for the pads (to cover the black TW's) then I will be happy. Not sure what uniform combo (with Plate coat or Black long sleeve) I will use it with until I get on the field but it will definitely be in my 4 mask rotation...LOL. 

Pictures to follow once it is all set up.

I'll give you $40 for those pads if you'll ship them for that.

I PMed him earlier today about them and I have not heard back

I just answered all pmails....

He got back to me and offered me the pads...I sent him money. Now I wait for the pads....excited....and yes I have already been calling games this season. Just excited about some new pads for my Mizuno. Glad I live in a warm weather climate...at least I am until July and August when it is crazy hot.

I just answered all pmails....

He got back to me and offered me the pads...I sent him money. Now I wait for the pads....excited....and yes I have already been calling games this season. Just excited about some new pads for my Mizuno. Glad I live in a warm weather climate...at least I am until July and August when it is crazy hot.

slo8140 check your hotmail for pictures....

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the Wilson Dyna Lite Grey with the Team Wendy's Black Pads.....

I wasn't a fan of it looking at the picture on the Ump Attire site, but with your mods, that is a fine looking mask!

Thanks....Yeah the other pads were a different color (lighter gray) than the mask plus I am not a big two-tone guy so I made the switch to the TW's.....like them better although I do have a black Wrap around on my all black mask.....might just upgrade to the MLB harness too...it was suggested in the other thread.....

wow, I bought that  grey frame at btlofficials gear 8 to 10 years ago, loaded it with black amara pads, didn't really like them, so went to black leather, kept the two tone grey/black that came with it. my two tones are not leather however, vinyl outside, whatever material inside, grey harness, sometimes a sunshield, I really like it. getting a few small cracks in the coating though.

I had that Wilson gray mask from 8-10 years ago. Pads eventually wore out and the mask has a small ding that I guess I could fix if I wanted to. Right now it is in the mask grave yard in my garage. I did get it out to compare it to this new version and the older on is at least a shade or two lighter in color and closer to the new ones pads in color. I like the new version better color wise.

Here is the Limited Edition Wilson Dark Grey Dyna Lite Mask in action with black Team Wendy's pad's.

Looks good Mr Ump. What kind of plate coat are you wearing in the pic?

Bought the plate coat from Honigs....

wow, I bought that  grey frame at btlofficials gear 8 to 10 years ago, loaded it with black amara pads, didn't really like them, so went to black leather, kept the two tone grey/black that came with it. my two tones are not leather however, vinyl outside, whatever material inside, grey harness, sometimes a sunshield, I really like it. getting a few small cracks in the coating though.

I had that Wilson gray mask from 8-10 years ago. Pads eventually wore out and the mask has a small ding that I guess I could fix if I wanted to. Right now it is in the mask grave yard in my garage. I did get it out to compare it to this new version and the older on is at least a shade or two lighter in color and closer to the new ones pads in color. I like the new version better color wise.

if you are going to get a new harness have you thought about the grey? I really like the look of that mask or almost all "silver/grey masks using the grey harness.

Here is the Limited Edition Wilson Dark Grey Dyna Lite Mask in action with black Team Wendy's pad's.

Looks good Mr Ump. What kind of plate coat are you wearing in the pic?

Bought the plate coat from Honigs....

Very sharp

if you are going to get a new harness have you thought about the grey? I really like the look of that mask or almost all "silver/grey masks using the grey harness.

I actually still have the gray harness from my old gray mask but ever really liked it against the black hat. Might look at it again tomorrow and re think it.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who wants a dyna fame in this color...... I am having one made. Will post pics. Frame only will be about $50. Give or take a few $.

@Jocko painted or plasti-coated?  The frame, that is  :P

Jocko's a metal guy ..........it's a powdercoat job for sure

• Like 1