Travelbook

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4108 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Geocaching but it is an activity me and my kids love - I wish we could find more time to do it. One of the fun things involved in Geocaching is travel bugs They are items which get moved from location to location and are tracked where they go. I want to apply the same to this book. I have received yet another copy of this book and have given many away over the past couple of years. So thought this would be a little fun.

The map below will track it's journey.

If you would like to participate I ask the following:

1. Sign the log in the book with your Umpire-Empire username and City & State.
2. You log your receipt of the book here
3. Please be quick with the book and send it on its way.
4. When you've finished the book, let others know it is available here and mail it to the first responder.

The sender will send the book first class mail to the next person.

If you have any questions let me know.

View Umpire-Empire Travelling Book in a larger map

Total Miles: 2694

Total of people received: 1

• Like 1

Could we sign/date the inside cover of the book as well as kind of a traveling journal?

Example: I receive a book, I sign below the previous person:

johnnyg08 - 12/26/2012, MN (or something like that)

I suppose that could be at the discretion of the owner, but I'd bet that most wouldn't have an issue.

Just a thought.

Could we sign/date the inside cover of the book as well as kind of a traveling journal?

Example: I receive a book, I sign below the previous person:

johnnyg08 - 12/26/2012, MN (or something like that)

I suppose that could be at the discretion of the owner, but I'd bet that most wouldn't have an issue.

Just a thought.

I've actually created a little journal like this I am gluing inside the book.

• 2 weeks later...