3 replies to this topic

#1 dumbdumb

dumbdumb
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Joined 19-February 10

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

Maybe they need to wear shinguards. I will get this guy a pair.

What a douchebag, but its about time this happened to one of these prima donna's.

Pity this individual sport has to put up with this since a default ends the whole match. Its not like a sub replaces the douchbag like in a team sport.

http://www.tennis-x....-06-17/9986.php

#2 mstaylor

mstaylor

Crew Chief

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,115 posts
  • Joined 27-August 08
  • LocationSalisbury,MD

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

Has he lost his mind. The crowd can be displeased all it wants, he flat kicked the stuffing out the official.
Posted Image

#3 dumbdumb

dumbdumb
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Joined 19-February 10

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:58 AM

Unfortunately it looks like all officials are having to bow down to these prima donna's in all sports.

This crap of what they call "not showing respect" (you call that on me, your showing me no respect-is how they want the word respect interpreted, as it is in relationship to the call) and listening to everybody and their brothers complaints just isn't getting it IMHO, in all sports. Bending over backwards to keep these prima donna's in the game is a bunch of bull.

The game isn't about the officials and never has been, but the game isn't about things going to the biggest whiner and complainer either (squeaky wheel gets the oil), or is it?

Having to take their crap and eat it just isn't what it is about.

You do the crime, you pay the time.

#4 cyclonehokiece

cyclonehokiece
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
  • LocationBaltimore County, MD

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

Glad the ATP stood on its principles and enforced the rule, even if it was a championship match. D-Bag deserves all that he has gotten so far and what is coming to him.
RIP, MST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users