T-Rav
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10
  • LocationSouth Florida
  • Your Association Name :FHSAA BBUA

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

I went to Honig's today to get some shirts and the zigs. They only had 11 1/2 in black/white zigs and it was just to tight to justify $100, so we got talking and they mentioned that they think in a month they are getting a new shipment of redesigned Reebok's, Nike, and Adidas shoes. They went into their computer and there was no date or info on when they were to arrive but said it was worth the wait, but it will be a very limited supply.

Does anyone know about the Nike or Adidas shoes they might carry?

#2 rth54

rth54
  • Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • Joined 29-November 09
  • LocationVentura County, California

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:34 PM

I went to Honig's today to get some shirts and the zigs. They only had 11 1/2 in black/white zigs and it was just to tight to justify $100, so we got talking and they mentioned that they think in a month they are getting a new shipment of redesigned Reebok's, Nike, and Adidas shoes. They went into their computer and there was no date or info on when they were to arrive but said it was worth the wait, but it will be a very limited supply.

Sounds like they might be some new designs in time for football..... Nike has the NFL contract now... Maybe some zigs with quag/ cleated soles? Adidas seem popular in college football as well...

#3 T-Rav

T-Rav
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10
  • LocationSouth Florida
  • Your Association Name :FHSAA BBUA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

Sounds like they might be some new designs in time for football..... Nike has the NFL contract now... Maybe some zigs with quag/ cleated soles? Adidas seem popular in college football as well...

I tried the zigs with the quaq/ cleates, they were nice just to much white and were too small for me- that's all they had. But they did say they will be carrying addidas, nike, and redesigned reeboks.

#4 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 8,870 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI
  • Your Association Name :NBSA / NFWB / MHSAA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

I tried the zigs with the quaq/ cleates, they were nice just to much white and were too small for me- that's all they had. But they did say they will be carrying addidas, nike, and redesigned reeboks.

Hopefully they redid them with a little less white on them! :D

Jeff
"To stare down a big league pitcher. To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. Make him think you know something he doesn't. That's what I wish for. Chance to squint at a sky so blue that it hurts your eyes just to look at it. To feel the tingling in your arm as you connect with the ball. To run the bases - stretch a double into a triple, and flop face-first into third, wrap your arms around the bag." Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users