• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
  • LocationHazard,Ky
  • Your Association Name :KHSAA, KIAC, Sandlot America

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:03 AM

6-6 bottom 7. Hs varsity.

One team is 0-season, other teams 1-season with the one win being against this team. So this is officially the turd bowl, but both teams are excited because they know this is the last chance for a win this season.

Runner on first no outs.
Grounder to third, bobbles and throws to first, <acronym title='First baseman'>F3 </acronym>comes off the bag and catches it. Safe at first.
<acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> is standing around the mound. Runner on second breaks for third. Throw to <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> who is running to third. Safe at third.
Look up no ones on second for some reason. Runner on first breaks towards second. <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> throws to <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> also standing close to the mound. <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> chases base runner toward second as runner on third trots home for the winning run uncontested.

I give a small chuckle, give the safe signal and head for the gate.

#2 bam

bam
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • Joined 16-April 12
  • LocationQuiet Corner

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

It may well have been semi-funny but your HTML tags really stole your thunder

#3 Rich Ives

Rich Ives
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts
  • Joined 09-May 10

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

The editor is really screwed up here. It has a mind of it's own. It plays with fonts and formatting. This html tag thing seems to be it's latest trick.

I coach. I have to consider the situation from both sides - offense and defense.

#4 Rich Ives

Rich Ives
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts
  • Joined 09-May 10

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

One team is 0-season, other teams 1-season with the one win being against this team. So this is officially the turd bowl, but both teams are excited because they know this is the last chance for a win this season.

Runner on first no outs.
Grounder to third, bobbles and throws to first, <acronym title='First baseman'>F3 </acronym>comes off the bag and catches it. Safe at first.
<acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> is standing around the mound. Runner on second breaks for third. Throw to <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> who is running to third. Safe at third.
Look up no ones on second for some reason. Runner on first breaks towards second. <acronym title='Third baseman'>F5</acronym> throws to <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> also standing close to the mound. <acronym title='Second baseman'>F4</acronym> chases base runner toward second as runner on third trots home for the winning run uncontested.

I think I know why they're 0-season.

I coach. I have to consider the situation from both sides - offense and defense.

#5 Welpe

Welpe
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • Your Association Name :GHOA, TASO

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

Cleaned it up for you...

Runner on first no outs.
Grounder to third, bobbles and throws to first, F3 comes off the bag and catches it. Safe at first.
F5 is standing around the mound. Runner on second breaks for third. Throw to F5 who is running to third. Safe at third.
Look up no ones on second for some reason. Runner on first breaks towards second. F5 throws to F4 also standing close to the mound. F4 chases base runner toward second as runner on third trots home for the winning run uncontested.
"That's the true harbinger of spring, not crocuses or swallows returning to Capistrano, but the sound of a bat on a ball."
- Bill Veeck

--------------
Luke 10:27

#6 csabo17

csabo17
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
  • LocationHazard,Ky

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

Dunno what happened. I just typed it out normal. No html tags for sure.
Thanks welpe

#7 Dragon29

Dragon29
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • Joined 09-January 09
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

This was a HS Varsity team? Sounds like LL Minors.

Stuart Berg
C4UA

#8 csabo17

csabo17
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
  • LocationHazard,Ky

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:46 AM

Yes two worst teams in region, but still.

#9 SanDiegoSteve

SanDiegoSteve
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Joined 18-June 08
  • LocationLakeside, CA
  • Your Association Name :S.D. Elite Umpires 2009 to present ---San Diego Blues 2006 --- San Diego County Baseball Umpires Association 1986 - 2006

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

The little button at the TOP left of the editing features (right above the Bold button - it looks like a light switch) allows you to switch back and forth between editing modes, and the eraser button next to it removes formatting. Try these buttons when you get a lot of unwanted code in your posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users