Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI
  • Your Association Name :NBSA / NFWB / MHSAA

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

Guys, ..
I took a chance because of the price, and , ...well, ....they don't fit. I need an 11.

So, here you go, ....brand new 450's I just tried on,.... size 10.5 (D)

$60 shipped ....

Email me @ jmetz66@yahoo.com

I figured I'd try here instead of sending back!

Jeff
"To stare down a big league pitcher. To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. Make him think you know something he doesn't. That's what I wish for. Chance to squint at a sky so blue that it hurts your eyes just to look at it. To feel the tingling in your arm as you connect with the ball. To run the bases - stretch a double into a triple, and flop face-first into third, wrap your arms around the bag." Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham

Register or Sign In to remove these ads

#2 yawetag

yawetag
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts
  • Joined 02-August 08
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO
  • Your Association Name :GSLAU

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Jeff, what size do you normally wear?
Andrew Senger
MSHSAA Certified Baseball Umpire
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

#3 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:15 AM

Jeff, what size do you normally wear?

If this is an attempt to ask why I didn't order a 1/2 size up, please don't.
I normally wear a 10.5, but decided at that price, it may be worth trying it out. Most say size up, but have had few say that their normal size fit them while only being a tad snug. For me, unwearable.

It was a stupid decision

I want to give someone from the brotherhood a chance instead of sending them back, but I want to try and turn this around pretty fast, so let me know if there's interest!

Thanks ;)

Jeff
"To stare down a big league pitcher. To stare him down, and just as he goes into his windup, wink. Make him think you know something he doesn't. That's what I wish for. Chance to squint at a sky so blue that it hurts your eyes just to look at it. To feel the tingling in your arm as you connect with the ball. To run the bases - stretch a double into a triple, and flop face-first into third, wrap your arms around the bag." Dr. Archibald "Moonlight" Graham

#4 yawetag

yawetag
  • Members
  • 2,465 posts
  • Joined 02-August 08
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO
  • Your Association Name :GSLAU

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

I was making sure the shoes wouldn't fit me. :)
Andrew Senger
MSHSAA Certified Baseball Umpire
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

#5 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

I was making sure the shoes wouldn't fit me. :)

Fair enough! :)
Sorry if there was tone in that response, ....I'm just so pi$$ed at myself! :tantrum:

Jeff

#6 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

Does anyone know if going to an EE helps the NB450s? I'm not even sure an 11 D will suit me!? I don't have a wide foot at all, but man, ....NBs are just funny! I'd love to pick off a pair for a spare but I don't want to screw up again! :shakehead:

Jeff

#7 johnnyg08

johnnyg08
  • Moderators
  • 4,701 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Does anyone know if going to an EE helps the NB450s? I'm not even sure an 11 D will suit me!? I don't have a wide foot at all, but man, ....NBs are just funny! I'd love to pick off a pair for a spare but I don't want to screw up again! :shakehead:

I sized up and that was fine with me.
I'm not where I need to be, but not where I used to be.

#8 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

Come on guys...
No one wears a size 10 (and would need a 10.5 in this shoe), and is looking for a new or back-up pair of plates?

$60 shipped?

This will stay up over the weekend, then I'll just send them back....

Jeff

#9 cyclonehokiece

cyclonehokiece
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
  • LocationBaltimore County, MD

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Thunderheads, tried to message you about the shoes, but the system said you cannot recieve any new messages.
RIP, MST

#10 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Thunderheads, tried to message you about the shoes, but the system said you cannot recieve any new messages.

That's why I said to email me! :D
jmetz66@yahoo.com

I'll go look at my messages...didn't think I had that many....

Jeff

#11 cyclonehokiece

cyclonehokiece
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
  • LocationBaltimore County, MD

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

jmetz66@yahoo.com

Was just about to, but thought I would try the messaging first. Tells me I need to read whole message, not just last post. :smachhead:
RIP, MST

#12 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

jmetz66@yahoo.com

Was just about to, but thought I would try the messaging first. Tells me I need to read whole message, not just last post. :smachhead:

OK! I'm waiting ....and....I cleaned out my messages too! Sorry about that

Jeff

#13 BT_Blue

BT_Blue
  • Members
  • 2,626 posts
  • Joined 11-January 09
  • LocationSalmon Creek, WA
  • Your Association Name :NCUA, EBUA, EFOA, PBUA

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

The 450s were notorious for running a half size small in any width. Supposedly the new 460s actually run true to size.
Quit or get better!

Arik
EBUA, EFOA, NCUA, PBUA

#14 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

Giving these one more day ........

Jeff

#15 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

OK, I lied, ....
One more day, after work they're leaving, by 4pm EST, they'll be shipped back for a refund.

Last chance for the brotherhood to have a brand new pair of 450's at $60 shipped

Jeff

#16 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

going up on eBay guys ..................sorry .............

Jeff

#17 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...E:L:LCA:US:1123

Jeff

#18 johnnyg08

johnnyg08
  • Moderators
  • 4,701 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

that was fast. nice work!

#19 Thunderheads

Thunderheads

Crew Chief

• Administrators
  • 9,232 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • LocationNorthville, MI

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

that was fast. nice work!

already sold, paid for and shipped too!!

Now ...considering maybe the 460 .........

Jeff

#20 johnnyg08

johnnyg08
  • Moderators
  • 4,701 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

Did you see my link on the other thread? $89 shipped for the 460s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users